Magritte Magic

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Anyone have it working? I tried to load in Pharo 4.0, but stopped on missing JsJSONParser class
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Magritte Magic

EstebanLM
Why do you want it? AFAIR it was just a small example project…
Anyway, I wouldn’t use the older configuration (it depends on old pharo, old seaside, old everything)
I would just load seaside, magritte and magritte-seaside directly and then load the package… then rewrite the JSON parts (if needed).

Esteban

> On 21 Mar 2015, at 04:28, Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Anyone have it working? I tried to load in Pharo 4.0, but stopped on missing
> JsJSONParser class
>

> -----
> Cheers,
> Sean

Re: Magritte Magic

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
> Why do you want it? AFAIR it was just a small example project…
Yes, but it is a really nice example! I was coming back to Magritte after a while and wanted to re-familiarize. I got it loaded. If I can figure out how I did it I will update the config.

Cheers,
Sean

Re: Magritte Magic

garduino
Hi Sean:

I'm also playing a bit with Magritte (and friends) in Pharo 3.0.

I found a little mistake in the page of magrittemagic, where says:

Generate a Morphic Form

Execute the following in a workspace:
(MMConference new location: 'Informatics forum'; talks: MMTalk all; asMorph) addWindow; callInWorld

should say:

(MMConference new location: 'Informatics forum'; talks: MMTalk all; asMagritteMorph) addWindow; callInWorld

Cheers.

Re: Magritte Magic

garduino
Ahh sorry! It's already fixed in your latest .mcz.

Re: Magritte Magic

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
> should say:
> (MMConference new location: 'Informatics forum'; talks: MMTalk all; asMagritteMorph) addWindow; callInWorld
Thanks for the report! It’s already been fixed :) Just load the latest package.
Cheers,
Sean