Magritte Mailing List

NorbertHartl
Hi,

I have a few questions concerning Magritte. I found some
mailing list emails on the web talking about magritte.
Those were referenced to the seaside (this) mailing list.
But in the archives of this list there no mails with a
[magritte] subject.

Is there a Magritte mailing list?

Norbert

Re: Magritte Mailing List

Steven Elkins
On 11/24/06, Norbert Hartl <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is there a Magritte mailing list?

The Smallwiki mailing list...

...since it mentions Magritte at the top.

--
How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment
before starting to improve the world.       -- Anne Frank

Re: Magritte Mailing List

Lukas Renggli
> I have a few questions concerning Magritte. I found some
> mailing list emails on the web talking about magritte.
> Those were referenced to the seaside (this) mailing list.
> But in the archives of this list there no mails with a
> [magritte] subject.
>
> Is there a Magritte mailing list?

Due to historical reasons Magritte is discussed mostly here:

The Seaside mailing-list is also a good place to discuss Magritte, as
long as it is about Magritte-Seaside ...

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch