Magritte-Morph

Markus Fritsche
Hello,

I installed Magritte-Morph. I saw a screenshot of a morphic view of a
pier page (at least, that's what I think I saw ;-)) in one of the papers
about Magritte/ Pier.

How can I open (if possible) a morphic view on a existing pier instance?

(I'm new to Magritte; I have an idea for an application I'd like to do
in Seaside, and I'm curious if Magritte is something which helps me
doing all the boring form-building stuff)

Kind regards,

                Markus

Re: Magritte-Morph

Lukas Renggli-2
Hi Markus

> I installed Magritte-Morph. I saw a screenshot of a morphic view of a
> pier page (at least, that's what I think I saw ;-)) in one of the
> papers
> about Magritte/ Pier.

You also need to install Pier-OmniBrowser and the OmniBrowser runtime
as prerequisite.

> How can I open (if possible) a morphic view on a existing pier
> instance?

    Open | Pier Browser

opens a combined browser on all your existing Pier instances.

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli