Magritte-Scriptaculous question

EstebanLM
Hi,
I'm trying to use magritte-scriptaculous package, but I'm getting a DNU
on MAAccessor>>key, who is tryint to senf an unexistent #selector
message.
Any idea where that message is hidding? :)
I'm using latest versions of Magritte-All and Magritte-Scriptaculous.

Thanks in advance,
Esteban

Re: Magritte-Scriptaculous question

EstebanLM
"Addendum"
The DNU happens with using an MAIdentityAccessor, 'cause #selector
lives in MASelectorAccesor... MAIdentityAccessor is used in MAContainer
so, everything fails :(

Thanks,
Esteban

On 2008-07-10 11:44:33 -0300, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> said:

> Hi,
> I'm trying to use magritte-scriptaculous package, but I'm getting a DNU
> on MAAccessor>>key, who is tryint to senf an unexistent #selector
> message.
> Any idea where that message is hidding? :)
> I'm using latest versions of Magritte-All and Magritte-Scriptaculous.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Esteban

Re: Magritte-Scriptaculous question

keith1y
Esteban Lorenzano wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm trying to use magritte-scriptaculous package, but I'm getting a DNU
> on MAAccessor>>key, who is tryint to senf an unexistent #selector
> message.
> Any idea where that message is hidding? :)
> I'm using latest versions of Magritte-All and Magritte-Scriptaculous.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Esteban

#selector is defined on MASelectorAccessor, and #key is redefined on
different accessors. Perhaps the accessor class you are using doesnt
have it defined.

Keith

Re: Magritte-Scriptaculous question

EstebanLM
Thanks Keith, this is what I did:

1) rewrite #key MAAccessor, to return nil
2) rewrite #key in MASelectorAccessor, to return #selector

Now is working ok... but, ¿Is that correction right?

Cheers,
Esteban

Esteban Lorenzano wrote:

> Thanks Keith, this is what I did:
>
> 1) rewrite #key MAAccessor, to return nil
> 2) rewrite #key in MASelectorAccessor, to return #selector
>
> Now is working ok... but, ¿Is that correction right?
>
> Cheers,
> Esteban

The key is used to supply a unique identifier for the accessor, where
one would normally use #selector but many accessor types dont use
#selector.

Your correction should be ok, feel free to post the updated package into
magritteaddons.

In case you had not already realised you will need Magritte-RealMemento
so that memento's use real objects rather than a behaviorless dictionary
of values.

Keith

Re: Magritte-Scriptaculous question

EstebanLM