Magritte XML support

rjacas
hi,
since this is my first email to the mailing list let me instroduce myself,
my name is RIcardo Jacas from the University of chile.

Im currently building a seaside aplication to produce xml reports,
i've been using Magritte to produce this components.
is there any way to produce xml escription using magritte?

I skimmed the mailing list archive, the classes and methods of
Magritte and i haven't seen anything obvious.

Ricardo

Re: Magritte XML support

Jan van de Sandt
Hello Ricardo,

The the Magritte 2 Add-Ons repository [1] contains a package that extends Magritte 2 with support for mapping Magritte described objects to XML and visa versa.

Jan.