Magritte descriptions generation: quick way to do that?

Magritte descriptions generation: quick way to do that?

philippeback
Hello,

I have to write quite some Magritte descriptions for classes.

Is there a way to get a set of basic descriptions generated for each instVar?

I saw that there was something like that in the Seaside/Magritte packages but it doesn't work as it seems.

Clues?

Phil

Re: Magritte descriptions generation: quick way to do that?

Stephan Eggermont-3
You probably want to do something similar to what we have done in Deltawerken-Framework. (on ss3)

Stephan