Magritte : text area size with MAMemoDescription

Magritte : text area size with MAMemoDescription

Nicolas Petton
Hi,

I'm making a small application with Seaside.
I use Magritte to describe and build forms.
I saw I could change the line count of a text area build with
MAMemoDescription with the method #lineCount: , but how can I change the
width ?

Thanks,

Nicolas Petton
--
  ___
 / _ \  .:! DEBIAN GNU/Linux !:.
| \__/      The universal OS
 \

Re: Magritte : text area size with MAMemoDescription

Lukas Renggli
> I'm making a small application with Seaside.
> I use Magritte to describe and build forms.
> I saw I could change the line count of a text area build with
> MAMemoDescription with the method #lineCount: , but how can I change the
> width ?

CSS is the preferred way.

If really unavoidable you can also change the attributes of the
generated textarea like this:

descriptionContents
        | desc |
        desc := MAMemoDescription new.
        desc attributes at: 'cols' put: 80.
        ^ desc

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

On Sat, Jun 23, 2007 at 07:54:09PM +0200, Lukas Renggli wrote:

> >I'm making a small application with Seaside.
> >I use Magritte to describe and build forms.
> >I saw I could change the line count of a text area build with
> >MAMemoDescription with the method #lineCount: , but how can I change the
> >width ?
>
> CSS is the preferred way.
>
> If really unavoidable you can also change the attributes of the
> generated textarea like this:
>
> descriptionContents
> | desc |
> desc := MAMemoDescription new.
> desc attributes at: 'cols' put: 80.
> ^ desc
>
> Lukas
Thank you Lukas,

How can I use CSS with Magritte ? Should I put the css in the #style
method of my component ?

> --
> Lukas Renggli
> http://www.lukas-renggli.ch