Magritte with Seaside29 does not works :(

Magritte with Seaside29 does not works :(

EstebanLM
Hi,
I tried magritte with seaside29 and it does not works at all... It
hangs right after an asComponent who should display a single string.
Unfortunatelly, my knowledge of magritte is just as an user, and I
couldn't get why this is happening... but it is at some place at
memento pull method.

Cheers,
Esteban

Re: Magritte with Seaside29 does not works :(

Lukas Renggli
> I tried magritte with seaside29 and it does not works at all... It hangs
> right after an asComponent who should display a single string.
> Unfortunatelly, my knowledge of magritte is just as an user, and I couldn't
> get why this is happening... but it is at some place at memento pull method.

I am using Magritte and Seaside 2.9 since the beginning of this year
and it works well for me. The Magritte model is independent of
Seaside, so I don't see why the memento pull operation would be
related to Seaside?

- Did you run the test suite of Magritte-Model?

- Does your #description method work if you call it directly without Seaside?

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli