Magritte2

Esteban A. Maringolo
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Magritte2

Esteban A. Maringolo
I just installed Magritte2, is there any reference about the differences between versions 1 and 2?

I think I wanted to install Magritte 1, and by mistake installed 2 thinking it was the last stable "mainstream" version.

Regards!

Re: Magritte2

Lukas Renggli
There is no difference.

Lukas

On 29 June 2010 19:46, Esteban A. Maringolo <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I just installed Magritte2, is there any reference about the differences
> between versions 1 and 2?
>
> I think I wanted to install Magritte 1, and by mistake installed 2 thinking
> it was the last stable "mainstream" version.
>
> Regards!

Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Magritte2

Julian Fitzell-2
More accurately, Magritte 2 runs on top of Grease and has been ported
to VA Smalltalk. Other than that there's not much difference.

Julian

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 6:52 PM, Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]> wrote:

> There is no difference.
>
> Lukas
>
> On 29 June 2010 19:46, Esteban A. Maringolo <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> I just installed Magritte2, is there any reference about the differences
>> between versions 1 and 2?
>>
>> I think I wanted to install Magritte 1, and by mistake installed 2 thinking
>> it was the last stable "mainstream" version.
>>
>> Regards!
>> --

> Lukas Renggli
> www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Magritte2

drush66
On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 11:10 PM, Julian Fitzell <[hidden email]> wrote:
More accurately, Magritte 2 runs on top of Grease and has been ported
to VA Smalltalk. Other than that there's not much difference.

Was there also a move to make it compatible with 3.0?

davorin rusevljan
http://www.cloud208.com/

Re: Magritte2

Esteban A. Maringolo
2010/6/30 Davorin Rusevljan <[hidden email]>:
> On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 11:10 PM, Julian Fitzell <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> More accurately, Magritte 2 runs on top of Grease and has been ported
>> to VA Smalltalk. Other than that there's not much difference.
>>

> Was there also a move to make it compatible with 3.0?

Maybe the issues I found have to do with this, how naive I am!

I'll try with Seaside 2.9

Regards!

Esteban A. Maringolo