Mailing list Archive - Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

Mailing list Archive - Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

Torsten Bergmann
Hi Marcus,

I receive a "Bandwidth Limit Exceeded - The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching
his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later." message on http://lists.pharo.org

If I remember correctly we already had this one or two years ago.

Thanks
T.

Re: Mailing list Archive - Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

Marcus Denker-4
I will check with support.

> On 21 Sep 2018, at 09:49, Torsten Bergmann <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Marcus,
>
> I receive a "Bandwidth Limit Exceeded - The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching
> his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later." message on http://lists.pharo.org
>
> If I remember correctly we already had this one or two years ago.
>
> Thanks
> T.

Re: Mailing list Archive - Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

Marcus Denker-4
Fixed.