Mailing list archive on two places: SourceForge and Nabble

Mailing list archive on two places: SourceForge and Nabble

Janko Mivšek
Dear Swazooers,

Let me just remind you that the mailing list archive is (and was all the
time) accessible here:

    http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum=swazoo-devel

To be more accessible and easier to search I just open the archive on
Nabble too:

    http://n2.nabble.com/Swazoo-f363584.html

I also asked SourceForge for the past archive so that we'd move all past
posts to Nabble too. That way we will have a really good way to looking
at the past of Swazoo and roots of all happenings we are unfortunately
exposed recently.

Best regards
Janko

Re: Mailing list archive on two places: SourceForge and Nabble

Bruce Badger
Could you unblock the Sourceforge archive for Dec 2006, please.  There
are several postings I would like to review in there.

http://www.openskills.org/

Bruce Badger wrote:
> Could you unblock the Sourceforge archive for Dec 2006, please.  There
> are several postings I would like to review in there.

Ah now I understand what do you mean. Those messages are spam and were
actually excluded by me manually. Namely at that period SourceForge spam
filter didn't work well and there was a large amount of spam.

I can send you the list of all those 90 messages of Dec 2006 or ask Joe
Bacanskas to look at it, he is the second administrator of our mailing list.

Best regards
JAnko

Re: Mailing list archive on two places: SourceForge and Nabble

Bruce Badger
OK,  Spam.  I see.  But I don see the posts around the end of 2005
where you announced 1.0 and I responded on-list at all.

Could you point these out in the archive, please?

http://www.openskills.org/

2008/7/11 Bruce Badger <[hidden email]>:
> OK,  Spam.  I see.  But I don see the posts around the end of 2005
> where you announced 1.0 and I responded on-list at all.
>
> Could you point these out in the archive, please?

No worries. I see that now.  Many thanks.

http://www.openskills.org/