Mailing list problems again?

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Mailing list problems again?

Christoph Thiede

Hi, do we have problems with the mailing list again?

Best,
Christoph


Von: Mail Delivery System <[hidden email]>
Gesendet: Sonntag, 12. Januar 2020 18:04 Uhr
An: Thiede, Christoph
Betreff: Delayed Mail (still being retried)
 
This is the mail system at host mail.squeak.org.

####################################################################
# THIS IS A WARNING ONLY.  YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE. #
####################################################################

Your message could not be delivered for more than 4 hour(s).
It will be retried until it is 21 day(s) old.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[hidden email]>: delivery temporarily suspended:
    connect to 127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1]:10024: Connection refused




Delivery report (740 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Mailing list problems again?

Tobias Pape

> On 12.01.2020, at 18:52, Thiede, Christoph <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi, do we have problems with the mailing list again?

I pressed buttons again. Mails are appearing.
Best regards
        -Tobias

> Best,
> Christoph
>
> Von: Mail Delivery System <[hidden email]>
> Gesendet: Sonntag, 12. Januar 2020 18:04 Uhr
> An: Thiede, Christoph
> Betreff: Delayed Mail (still being retried)
>  
> This is the mail system at host mail.squeak.org.
>
> ####################################################################
> # THIS IS A WARNING ONLY.  YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE. #
> ####################################################################
>
> Your message could not be delivered for more than 4 hour(s).
> It will be retried until it is 21 day(s) old.
>
> For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.
>
> If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
> delete your own text from the attached returned message.
>
>                    The mail system
>
> <[hidden email]>: delivery temporarily suspended:
>     connect to 127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1]:10024: Connection refused
> Reporting-MTA: dns; mail.squeak.org
> X-Postfix-Queue-ID: 58AC514D8F2
> X-Postfix-Sender: rfc822; [hidden email]
> Arrival-Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 12:45:54 +0000 (UTC)
>
> Final-Recipient: rfc822; [hidden email]
> Original-Recipient: rfc822;[hidden email]
> Action: delayed
> Status: 4.4.1
> Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; delivery temporarily suspended: connect to
>    127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1]:10024: Connection refused
> Will-Retry-Until: Sun,  2 Feb 2020 12:45:54 +0000 (UTC)
>



Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Mailing list problems again?

Christoph Thiede

Thank you!


Von: Tobias Pape <[hidden email]>
Gesendet: Sonntag, 12. Januar 2020 19:10:37
An: Thiede, Christoph; Squeak Hosting Support
Cc: Squeak Dev; [hidden email]
Betreff: Re: Mailing list problems again?
 

> On 12.01.2020, at 18:52, Thiede, Christoph <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi, do we have problems with the mailing list again?

I pressed buttons again. Mails are appearing.
Best regards
        -Tobias

> Best,
> Christoph
>
> Von: Mail Delivery System <[hidden email]>
> Gesendet: Sonntag, 12. Januar 2020 18:04 Uhr
> An: Thiede, Christoph
> Betreff: Delayed Mail (still being retried)

> This is the mail system at host mail.squeak.org.
>
> ####################################################################
> # THIS IS A WARNING ONLY.  YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE. #
> ####################################################################
>
> Your message could not be delivered for more than 4 hour(s).
> It will be retried until it is 21 day(s) old.
>
> For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.
>
> If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
> delete your own text from the attached returned message.
>
>                    The mail system
>
> <[hidden email]>: delivery temporarily suspended:
>     connect to 127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1]:10024: Connection refused
> Reporting-MTA: dns; mail.squeak.org
> X-Postfix-Queue-ID: 58AC514D8F2
> X-Postfix-Sender: rfc822; [hidden email]
> Arrival-Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 12:45:54 +0000 (UTC)
>
> Final-Recipient: rfc822; [hidden email]
> Original-Recipient: rfc822;[hidden email]
> Action: delayed
> Status: 4.4.1
> Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; delivery temporarily suspended: connect to
>    127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1]:10024: Connection refused
> Will-Retry-Until: Sun,  2 Feb 2020 12:45:54 +0000 (UTC)
>