Mailing list web forum seems to be broken

Mailing list web forum seems to be broken

Richard Sargent
Administrator
Earlier today, Kenneth Payne ******@gmail.com via lists.pharo.org wrote:

For some time now the forum on http://forum.world.st/Pharo-f1294836.html has not been working properly.
Messages to this list are showing up in my mailbox but not on the website.

Is someone looking at this? it's not a good look for the pharo community.

-------

I tried to reply, but neither his message nor my reply is visible in the forum. My reply explained the probable cause. But since no one got to see it, it wasn't very helpful.

My reply was:

-------

As far as I understand, the Nabble developers changed things so that one cannot submit messages via email. The thread mentioned above did not explain why.

[ Mailing Lists will be updated to regular forums next week
This feature will be removed and Mailing Lists will be turned into regular forums. ]
kmo

Re: Mailing list web forum seems to be broken

kmo
Thanks for the information.

Ken