Make Smalltalk Great Again!

horrido
Today, my Smalltalk article at TechBeacon surpassed 17,000 page views!!! I am so proud. My message has reached far more businesses and IT professionals than I could've possibly imagined! (TechBeacon is a “digital hub” for developer and tech professionals sponsored by Hewlett Packard Enterprise.)

#MakeSmalltalkGreatAgain at Twitter.

Re: Make Smalltalk Great Again!

philippeback

Nice.

A mention of PharoJS makes sense in it as you mention Amber and PharoJS is another option.

Not sure I want to make Smalltalk great "again" but we've been through this a few times.

Phil

<http://techbeacon.com/how-learning-smalltalk-can-make-you-better-developer>

<https://twitter.com/hashtag/MakeSmalltalkGreatAgain?src=hash>   at Twitter.

<http://forum.world.st/file/n4919686/gfm2.jpeg>