"Making ToolSet more flexible", any taker?

"Making ToolSet more flexible", any taker?

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi guys. I am out of time, but if someone wants to do a nice and not so difficult contribution to Pharo, is to improve the ToolSet support.

Issue is here: http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=1915

And discussion is here: http://forum.world.st/Questions-about-ToolSet-td1460544.html
Cheers

Mariano

Re: "Making ToolSet more flexible", any taker?

Igor Stasenko
On 14 December 2010 09:21, Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi guys. I am out of time, but if someone wants to do a nice and not so
> difficult contribution to Pharo, is to improve the ToolSet support.
>
> Issue is here: http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=1915
>
> And discussion is here:
> http://forum.world.st/Questions-about-ToolSet-td1460544.html

Actually it's a much more older  - 2 years
http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/pipermail/pharo-project/2008-October/002872.html

Here is what i proposed to this:

http://www.mail-archive.com/pharo-project@.../msg02869.html

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.

Re: "Making ToolSet more flexible", any taker?

Stéphane Ducasse
add it to the bug tracker for 1.3