Making the compilation process more testeable

1 message Options

Making the compilation process more testeable

Nicolás Paez
Hi, I am working on a project experimenting with the compiler-related stuff. I had to introduce some small modifications to some classes used in the compilation process in order to complete my experiment.

I wrote some test to be sure I don't any add buggy code. While doing this I noticed that if you try to compile "invalid" code programmatically instead of getting an exception you just get some messages on the Transcript.

After debugging for a while, I discovered that one of the classes responsible of this behavior is UndeclaredVariableWarning (defaultAction method).

I have just reported an issue for this: http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=2852

Regards.

Saludos!
Nico.