Making windows non-resizable

G Krupa-2
All,

I'm trying to make my application non-resizable.  If I set the min and max
extents in the View composer to the preferred extent, I get most of the way
there.

What I want to do is tell Windows that the window isn't to be resized, such
that the "Size" menu option in the system menu is disabled, and the cursor
doesn't change to the resizing cursor when on the border of the window.

Any idea how to do this?  I've seen applications that behave in this manner,
but can't figure it out myself.  I thought there'd be a simple window style
for this, but there doesn't appear to be.  Am I just daft, or is the answer
more complicated?

Cheers,

--GK

Re: Making windows non-resizable

Keith Alcock-3
GK,

If there is something called hasThickFrame, try setting it to false.