Manage queue for share printer device

1 message Options

Manage queue for share printer device

dtrussardi@tiscali.it
Ciao,

        i have some Seaside session that share a printer device with a specific IP address.

        Now my question is how i can manage a queue of the printer to manage conflict from some seaside session.

        It's enough intercept a NetworkError    when i open a TCP-IP connection ?

        If the device is busy from one seaside session, i intercept the error and resend the request.

        But this mode: on the one hand ensures the print

                                        but other risk lock the system until the printing is done.

        Any idea about this problematic ?

        My application in the deployment environment run on GLASS.

        Thanks, for any consideration.

seaside mailing list