Manifest file

Ted

Manifest file

Ted
I deployed one of my apps through Lagoon and installed it on my
deployment test machine (WinXP SP2) without the Manifest file. To my
surprise it had the WinXP look. How was that achieved?

Ted

Re: Manifest file

Andy Bower-3
Ted,

> I deployed one of my apps through Lagoon and installed it on my
> deployment test machine (WinXP SP2) without the Manifest file. To my
> surprise it had the WinXP look. How was that achieved?

The manifest info is now bound into the stubs used when generating the
deployed executables. This means you no longer have to ship the
separated manifest file with you applications.

--
Andy Bower
Dolphin Support

Ted

Re: Manifest file

Ted
Andy Bower wrote:

> Ted,
>

>>I deployed one of my apps through Lagoon and installed it on my
>>deployment test machine (WinXP SP2) without the Manifest file. To my
>>surprise it had the WinXP look. How was that achieved?
>

> The manifest info is now bound into the stubs used when generating the
> deployed executables. This means you no longer have to ship the
> separated manifest file with you applications.

Excellent, cheers.

Ted