Mapping output of HTML SelectList to collection elements

Mapping output of HTML SelectList to collection elements

Sophie Server
Hi all!

We have a SelectList. That SelectList is given a collection. The Output of the list is each element of the collection. We want to know if there is a possibility to display different values for each element of the collection as output.
Something like a mapping of output names to collection elements.

Right now the code looks like this:

html select
        list: self bookList;
        size: 10;
        callback: [:value | bookname:= value];
        onChange: (html updater id: 'svg-window';
        triggerForm: 'bookselection-form';
        callback: [:r | self openBookOn: html]);

Any ideas?

Thank you.
Regards

Re: Mapping output of HTML SelectList to collection elements

Lukas Renggli
> Any ideas?

#labels:

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Mapping output of HTML SelectList to collection elements

Sophie Server
Thank you!

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 13:41:16 +0200
Von: "Lukas Renggli" <[hidden email]>
An: "Seaside - general discussion" <[hidden email]>
Betreff: Re: [Seaside] Mapping output of HTML SelectList to collection elements

> > Any ideas?
>
> #labels:
>
> --
> Lukas Renggli
> http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Seaside BOF at Smalltalk Solutions

Carl Gundel
This is to announce that there will be a Seaside Birds of a Feather
session at Smalltalk Solutions in Toronto.  Please come if you want to
listen and learn.  If you have a Seaside project you would like to
share about or demonstrate, please do come but send me an email
letting me know so I can make sure we don't run over time.

Also send me an email if you have any suggestions for the BOF.

Seaside BOF Meeting
Room 201F
Time: 5:00pm-7:00pm
Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Thanks,

-Carl Gundel
http://www.runbasic.com

RE: Seaside BOF at Smalltalk Solutions

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs (SNN)
Sure, I'll be there. I'm doing my seaside experience report early
afternoon Wednesday, so it fits well time wise.

Cheers!

-Boris

--
+1.604.689.0322
DeepCove Labs Ltd.

[hidden email]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

attachments.

Thank you.

jgfoster
You are also invited to attend our presentation at 11am on Wednesday titled
"GLASS: GemStone, Linux, Apache, Seaside, and Smalltalk."

James Foster

I'm sure it's no coincidence that Wed is heavily web-themed :) I'm
really looking forward to see what you guys have done with Seaside on
GemStone/S.

-Boris

--
+1.604.689.0322
DeepCove Labs Ltd.

[hidden email]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

attachments.

Thank you.

Ron Teitelbaum
Do we have a dabbleDB schedule I can point to for weeklysqueak?

Ron

Yann Monclair-2
Count me in!

I could give a quick demo (tour?) of SummerTime, a seaside icalendar
application I developped as part of the ESUG SummerTalk 2006.

You can check a running demo at http://icalendar.seasidehosting.st

you can login as:
yann , password yann
and
arthur , password arthur

Cheers,

Yann

On Apr 25, 2007, at 8:12 PM, Carl Gundel wrote:

> This is to announce that there will be a Seaside Birds of a Feather
> session at Smalltalk Solutions in Toronto.  Please come if you want to
> listen and learn.  If you have a Seaside project you would like to
> share about or demonstrate, please do come but send me an email
> letting me know so I can make sure we don't run over time.
>
> Also send me an email if you have any suggestions for the BOF.
>
> Seaside BOF Meeting
> Room 201F
> Time: 5:00pm-7:00pm
> Wednesday, May 2, 2007
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Carl Gundel
> http://www.runbasic.com

Re: Seaside BOF at Smalltalk Solutions

Yann Monclair-2
Hi Ron,

I published the ical of the smalltalk solutions  on google calendar
http://yann.monclair.fr/blog/archives/123-Smalltalk-Solutions-2007.html
it could be imported into DabbleDB.

Yann

From: "Yann Monclair" <[hidden email]>
> Count me in!
>
> I could give a quick demo (tour?) of SummerTime, a seaside icalendar
> application I developped as part of the ESUG SummerTalk 2006.

That's great!  Of course I also want to invite anyone who has experience
using the SeasideAsync or Scriptaculous stuff to come along.  I'm sure I'm
not the only one who could use some hands-on pointers with this stuff.  ;-)

-Carl Gundel
http://www.runbasic.com

RE: Seaside BOF at Smalltalk Solutions

Ron Teitelbaum
That's pretty cool, I guess I'm behind on iCalendars.  I knew it was there
but never used it.  Is google calendar getting used a lot?  Is anyone using
it for their main calendar?  Anyone concerned about storing appointments on
an internet server?

As for importing it, I would think it would be better to have the info in
DabbleDB to help push seaside.  Two birds ...

Ron

Anyone want to report on the events for weeklysqueak?

I won't be there.

Ron

Bert Freudenberg
http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/userblogs/knight/blogView?
entry=3349597206

http://alanknight.dabbledb.com/publish/sts2007/0588fb85-d6f9-4a87-
ae8f-96aeebb83632/presentations.html

On Apr 25, 2007, at 21:38 , Ron Teitelbaum wrote:

> Do we have a dabbleDB schedule I can point to for weeklysqueak?
>
> Ron

- Bert -

Re: Seaside BOF at Smalltalk Solutions

Brad Fuller
Ron Teitelbaum wrote:
> Anyone want to report on the events for weeklysqueak?
>
> I won't be there.

Or bring a video camera and record????

> Ron

brad fuller
 http://www.Sonaural.com/
 +1 (408) 799-6124

RE: Seaside BOF at Smalltalk Solutions

Monty Williams
RE: [Seaside] Seaside BOF at Smalltalk Solutions

There is a GemStone BOF in room 201B right after the coding contest and James Robertson's podcast on Monday -- i.e. ~ 6:00 PM.

The Engineers who did the GemStone Port of Seaside and Monticello will be there, so I'm sure Seaside will be the hot topic. You're all welcome to drop in and chat, even if you don't use GemStone.

-- Monty

You are also invited to attend our presentation at 11am on Wednesday titled
"GLASS: GemStone, Linux, Apache, Seaside, and Smalltalk."

James Foster

So long as it doesn't run too long, Jays game at 7PM ;)

-Boris

--
+1.604.689.0322
DeepCove Labs Ltd.

[hidden email]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

attachments.

Thank you.

Maybe James podcast will finish by 5:30.