Markup Builder in Smalltalk

skrish
More or less exactly the same..except the syntax.. but includes the CDATA, Comments, plainText, preproc etc..

instead of tag: with: .. I went off to..

{theTag}: theText cNode: []

mbAttr: taking a collection of assocs or strings.. for the attrib.

tabs are integrated with valueStringTrimmed dummping it without tabs/crlf..

will see if I can check in this too as an alternative to see means of merging the frameworks for best use..
*****

Just check "XMLWriter-tbn.5" which can be found in "http://squeaksource.com/PharoGoodies/"

Re: Markup Builder in Smalltalk

Stéphane Ducasse
There is an interest! Please submit/publish it...
Now What is the exact API I found cNode: a bit a bad name. What does it mesn childrenNode:

newBldr := XMLBuilder new xmlPreprocessor.
newBldr mbAttr: #(‘a=”6″‘ ‘b=”7″‘); test: ‘welcome to builders’

why new and xmlPreprocessor

mbAttr: sucks also!

Could you shine a bit the API to be reader friendly?

Stef