Mass upload to squeaksource ?

Damien Pollet
Is there a simple way to upload many MC snapshots at once to a
SqueakSource project ?

One thing would be to enable multiple selection for the copy command
in the MC browser, but since I suppose this is a simple HTML upload,
maybe someone has a simple script to do that already ?

--
Damien Pollet

Re: Mass upload to squeaksource ?

Stéphane Ducasse