Math-Clustering has been created

1 message Options

Math-Clustering has been created

stepharo
Hi guys

I extracted Math-Clustering from DHB-Numerical

     https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/job/PolyMath/
     green bar :)

     Renamed classes
              PMCluster :)
     Run critics
     Checked code formatting
     Added one and not thousands of copyright mention

     So we will have to fork the book too :)

Next
     - extract tests into a separate package
     - fork book and rename classes (may be at the end in one huge batch)
     - continue to split Numerical
     - merge extensions on extensions

I will do that slowly to have the feeling to have done something.