Maturing the whole cycle, lets hangout?

sebastianconcept
Hi guys,

after having some interesting conversation here and there and watching interesting stuff all over the place, this what I thing we should do:

1. have a hangout, know each other and a little bit of what we do and what we use or would use Amber for
2. talk about Amber practices, the current ones and
3. once we all got its turn talk a bit how we would like to develop software in the near future

For example http://browserify.org sounds like a interesting choice to play with

And there is also the build wars not looking great for grunt (because code will beat configs):
http://markdalgleish.github.io/presentation-build-wars-gulp-vs-grunt/#15

Interesting? Are you in?

Great!

When do we do our first one?

Re: Maturing the whole cycle, lets hangout?

Nicolas Petton
Hi!

We planned Herby, manfred and I to do a hangout this week. We can do
another one with others later this week?

Cheers,
Nico

--
Nicolas Petton