Maui video?

Chris Muller-3
> Or maybe I'll just load up the DB with my domain in a Squeak image where all
> of these tools work :).  I've watched a video of Maui in action and its
> pretty cool!

What video?!

Re: Maui video?

Dave Woodward-2
On 6/14/10 5:12 PM, Chris Muller wrote:
>> Or maybe I'll just load up the DB with my domain in a Squeak image where all
>> of these tools work :).  I've watched a video of Maui in action and its
>> pretty cool!
>>
> What video?!

Wow... I think I'm losing my mind a little :).  I'm remembering the PDF
that is linked from the Maui page: http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/3836

I have no idea why I remember that as a video!  Maybe I went through the
PDF and followed along with Squeak or something...  This was over a year
ago.  Guess my long term memory is going from stuffing too much code &
class hierarchies in my short term memory or something :)

--
Dave Woodward