May you recommend a charting library that you've used within Dolphin?

May you recommend a charting library that you've used within Dolphin?

Griff-2
May you recommend a charting library that you've used within Dolphin?

For example, http://www.softwarefx.com/ or http://www.dundas.com/.

Re: May you recommend a charting library that you've used within Dolphin?

Jochen Riekhof-7
I quite liked TeeChart: http://www.steema.com/

Ciao

...Jochen

"Griff" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> May you recommend a charting library that you've used within Dolphin?
>
> For example, http://www.softwarefx.com/ or http://www.dundas.com/.

Re: May you recommend a charting library that you've used within Dolphin?

Griff-2
Thanks Jochen.

Re: May you recommend a charting library that you've used within Dolphin?

Andy Bower-3
Griff,

> May you recommend a charting library that you've used within Dolphin?
>
> For example, http://www.softwarefx.com/ or http://www.dundas.com/.

We've also used TeeChart quite a bit in our Alchemetrics work
(www.alchemetrics.org). The Dolphin ActiveX wizard doews a good job of
builfding the COM interfaces for the charts (although there a fair
number of them).

Best regards

--
Andy Bower
Dolphin Support

Re: May you recommend a charting library that you've used within Dolphin?

Griff-2
Thanks Andy.