Meaning of icons in Nautilus

nacho
Hi there!
I was wondering about the meaning of some of the icons in Nautilus.
I know C stands for Class T for Trait but there are some that I don't know.
For instance those classes that have three dots (orange, green and yellow).
Also where can I search about Nautilus plug-ins?
Thanks in advance!
best regards
Nacho
Nacho Smalltalker apprentice. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Re: Meaning of icons in Nautilus

Nicolai Hess
Hi there!
I was wondering about the meaning of some of the icons in Nautilus.
I know C stands for Class T for Trait but there are some that I don't know.
For instance those classes that have three dots (orange, green and yellow).
Also where can I search about Nautilus plug-ins?
Thanks in advance!
best regards
Nacho

-----
Nacho
Smalltalker apprentice.
Buenos Aires, Argentina.

There is a small Help browser:
World menu -> Help -> Help Browser

And there is a "Icon" category:
Pharo Environment Help -> Icons

For instance in Nautilus Class pane the three dots icon means:
- 3 Coloured Balls: a Collection

For the Nautilus plugins, I don't know. The only source of Information I know
of, are the existing plugins in Package 'NautilusCommon-Plugin'

nicolai

Re: Meaning of icons in Nautilus

nacho
I don't know why but I can't find Icons in the Help Browser.
I'm using Pharo 3.0
Thanks!

Lic. Ignacio Sniechowski, MBA
Prosavic SRL

On Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 6:38 AM, Nicolai Hess <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Yes, it is only in Pharo 4.0:
Nautilus class pane icons:
- Red exclamation mark: a missing class comment. The pharo team reccommend that all classes should describe their intent with a comment.
- Gray dot: a TestCase
- Yellow Lightening bolt: an Exception
- 3 Coloured Balls: a Collection
- Blue Speech bubble: an Announcement