Measuring memory usage

sergio_101
Wondering if my image is dying due to memory usage.

How would I go about getting a realistic measurement?

Thanks!

----
peace,
sergio
photographer, journalist, visionary

Re: Measuring memory usage

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Do you know about Seaside's Status page/dev tool.

It is there by default, it has many tabs that give you more information about the running image, including memory info, as well as a space tally (but that is very slow).

On 18 Feb 2019, at 19:16, sergio ruiz <[hidden email]> wrote:

Wondering if my image is dying due to memory usage.

How would I go about getting a realistic measurement?

Thanks!

----
peace,
sergio
photographer, journalist, visionary

Public Key: http://bit.ly/29z9fG0
#BitMessage BM-NBaswViL21xqgg9STRJjaJaUoyiNe2dV
http://www.codeandmusic.com
http://www.twitter.com/sergio_101
http://www.facebook.com/sergio101

Re: Measuring memory usage

sergio_101
Snap! i forgot about that!

I really need to get that put behind a password

On February 18, 2019 at 1:56:23 PM, Sven Van Caekenberghe ([hidden email]) wrote:

Do you know about Seaside's Status page/dev tool.

It is there by default, it has many tabs that give you more information about the running image, including memory info, as well as a space tally (but that is very slow).
----
peace,
sergio
photographer, journalist, visionary

Re: Measuring memory usage

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2

> On 18 Feb 2019, at 21:42, sergio ruiz <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Snap! i forgot about that!
>
> I really need to get that put behind a password

Yes, and especially disable the dev tools as they contain doit functionality !