Media support for all platforms

laza
> Good guys.

Hm, at least opendns doesn't share this appraisement about fluendo.com and related domains [1]. They are tagged with "Adware"?

[1] http://domain.opendns.com/fluendo.com

Re: Media support for all platforms

Bert Freudenberg

On 2012-06-14, at 15:02, Alexander Lazarević wrote:

> > Good guys.
>
> Hm, at least opendns doesn't share this appraisement about fluendo.com and related domains [1]. They are tagged with "Adware"?
>
> [1] http://domain.opendns.com/fluendo.com

My "Good guys" comment was about the people I know at Collabora.

As for Fluendo, I wouldn't mind them making a profit, even with ads, even from open source software. Because nobody is forced to use their products. We're only interested in the underlying technology, and there certainly is no adware in GStreamer.

- Bert -