Memory leak...Browsers hanging around as dependents of ChangeSet

1 message Options

Memory leak...Browsers hanging around as dependents of ChangeSet

cdavidshaffer
Does anyone know if the fix mentioned here

http://forum.world.st/vwnc-Memory-leak-tt1413924.html#a1413925

has been applied to VW7.7?  I'm still seeing these leaks so maybe my problem had another cause.  I'm not sure if it is tied to tabbed browsing...certainly could be since I use tabbed browsing in every image (isn't it a pretty common tool these days?).  For now I'm just wiping all dependents on ChangeSet...probably a bad idea but so is a 500Mb development image.  :-) :-)

David