Menu missing translation rule

CyrilFerlicot
Hi,

I usually get really annoyed by the "Menu missing translation" rule
because it has a huge false positive rate.

I am the only one get many false positives? Does it make sense to keep
this rule?

What do you think?

If all menus should be translated, maybe it's the menu itself that
should send #translate to the argument.

--
Cyril Ferlicot
https://ferlicot.fr

Re: Menu missing translation rule

ducasse
I totally agree.
The translation should not be the responsibility of the client!

Stef