MenuMorph help

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi all

I want to replace

        PopUpMenu setMenuFontTo: self menuFont].

by its equivalent in MenuMorph.

Does anybody has a magic invocation?

I also would like to get rid of PopUpMenu in the following

installAsDefault  "FontSetNewYork installAsDefault"
        (self confirm: 'Do you want to install' translated, '
''' , self fontName , ''' as default font?' translated)
                ifFalse: [^ self].
        self installAsTextStyle.
        "TextConstants at: #OldDefaultTextStyle put: TextStyle default."
        TextConstants at: #DefaultTextStyle put: (TextStyle named: self fontName).
        ListParagraph initialize.
        "rbb 2/18/2005 13:20 - How should this change for UIManger, if at all?"
        PopUpMenu initialize.
        "SelectionMenu notify: 'The old text style has been saved
as ''OldDefaultTextStyle''.'"

Re: MenuMorph help

Gary Chambers-4
Since menus are normally created dynamically I'd simply replace with
nothing!
(see MenuItemMorph>>initialize)

Regards, Gary