Menubar with JQuery

BrunoBB
Hi,

Does Seaside JQuery have the following component ?
https://jqueryui.com/menu/

I searched for #menu implementations and there is none. Also in JQuery
widget there is no menu option.

I'm using Seaside with GemStone and port version of JQuery
'JQuery-UI-JohanBrichau.91'.

regards,
bruno

---

Re: Menubar with JQuery

Paul DeBruicker
No Seaside does not have that one but it doesn't look that hard to add.

See https://api.jqueryui.com/menu/ for the methods you'd need to implement.

And compare that with another widget that is provided like JQDatepicker

https://api.jqueryui.com/datepicker/

This all used to be generated automatically from the JQuery docs but the
docs changed format and we have lost the importer and ability to maintain
it.

BrunoBB wrote

> Hi,
>
> Does Seaside JQuery have the following component ?
> https://jqueryui.com/menu/
>
> I searched for #menu implementations and there is none. Also in JQuery
> widget there is no menu option.
>
> I'm using Seaside with GemStone and port version of JQuery
> 'JQuery-UI-JohanBrichau.91'.
>
> regards,
> bruno
>

> ---
> El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en
> busca de virus.

Sent from: http://forum.world.st/Seaside-General-f86180.html

Re: Menubar with JQuery

BrunoBB
Paul,

Thanks for the answer i will take a look in a few days.

regards,
bruno

--
Sent from: http://forum.world.st/Seaside-General-f86180.html