Merge different presentations in GTInspector?

Merge different presentations in GTInspector?

roberto.minelli@usi.ch
Hi,

I am *finally* playing around with the GT toolkit to implement the presentations for my objects.

By looking at examples here and there I managed to create a couple of presentations, but I have a question.

Suppose I have a GLMRoassal2Presentation with a ring chart visualization and a table (GLMTablePresentation) in two separate inspector panes. Is there a way to have them in the same pane, i.e., an overview with both the table and the roassal view?

Since a picture is worth a thousand words, here is my situation:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6281855/merge-presentations.pdf

Moreover, when it comes to Glamour, Yuriy (in cc) and me have troubles to understand the Glamourous magic behind it..
We are wondering if, in addition to the PBE 2 book, there is additional documentation.

Cheers and thanks in advance,
Roberto

Re: Merge different presentations in GTInspector?

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 3:11 PM, Roberto Minelli <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I am *finally* playing around with the GT toolkit to implement the presentations for my objects.

By looking at examples here and there I managed to create a couple of presentations, but I have a question.

Suppose I have a GLMRoassal2Presentation with a ring chart visualization and a table (GLMTablePresentation) in two separate inspector panes. Is there a way to have them in the same pane, i.e., an overview with both the table and the roassal view?

Since a picture is worth a thousand words, here is my situation:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6281855/merge-presentations.pdf

You should create a Tabulator with two panes. Just browse "GLMBasicExamples open" to see more examples.

Moreover, when it comes to Glamour, Yuriy (in cc) and me have troubles to understand the Glamourous magic behind it..
We are wondering if, in addition to the PBE 2 book, there is additional documentation.

Cheers,
Doru

Cheers and thanks in advance,
Roberto

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: Merge different presentations in GTInspector?

roberto.minelli@usi.ch
Hi Doru,

Thanks for the lightning fast answer!

The behavior I’d like to achieve is the same as the ‘Raw’ pane, I adapted that and now works beautifully!