Merge tests and mocks of Monticello

CyrilFerlicot
Hi,

The tests and the Mocks of Monticello are in two different packages.
Since Mocks depends on Tests and Tests depends on Mocks, shouldn't they
be in the same package ?

--
Cyril Ferlicot

http://www.synectique.eu

165 Avenue Bretagne
Lille 59000 France

Re: Merge tests and mocks of Monticello

stepharo
I do not know if the logic was not done exactly to separate them but we
can try to merge them.

Le 23/11/2015 21:58, stepharo a écrit :
> I do not know if the logic was not done exactly to separate them but we
> can try to merge them.

Oh, I see that a Test need a method in an extension, that must be for
that reason that there is two packages.

--
Cyril Ferlicot

http://www.synectique.eu

165 Avenue Bretagne
Lille 59000 France

Re: Merge tests and mocks of Monticello

Guillermo Polito
I remember that Monticello tests make dirty and load/unload the mocks package. That’s why it’s separated.