MergeTool request

Nicolas Cellier
Could we have:
- an indication of method timestamps (with initials)
- a button to select/reject all changes at once (usefull if you merge
with a distant fork and want to be very selective)

Nicolas

Re: MergeTool request

Stéphane Ducasse
nicolas

if you use the old diff tool you get another menu item to install a
specific method

> Could we have:
> - an indication of method timestamps (with initials)
> - a button to select/reject all changes at once (usefull if you merge
> with a distant fork and want to be very selective)

Now I do not understand the second item since it seems the inverse of
what you put in ()

Stef

> Nicolas

Re: MergeTool request

Nicolas Cellier
2009/7/19 Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>:

> nicolas
>
> if you use the old diff tool you get another menu item to install a
> specific method
>
>> Could we have:
>> - an indication of method timestamps (with initials)
>> - a button to select/reject all changes at once (usefull if you merge
>> with a distant fork and want to be very selective)
>
> Now I do not understand the second item since it seems the inverse of
> what you put in ()

The idea was reject all changes, but a few selected manually
more or less same functionality as you described in old diff tool...

> Stef
>>
>> Nicolas

Re: MergeTool request

Stéphane Ducasse
I did not check if gary published a new version (may be I missed it).

Stef