Merging MooseEntity and MooseElement

jannik laval
Hi,

I am merging the two classes.
All but 11 tests pass.

The 11 tests which do not pass are about properties are in FamixPropertiesTest.
all accesses at any property return nil.
I do not understand why.

example in testClassHierarchy, the first line  return nil :
---
testClassHierarchy
        self assert: (self nodeClass propertyNamed: #NOC) = 2.
---

Has anyone any idea ?
---
Jannik Laval

Re: Merging MooseEntity and MooseElement

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

Actually, this test should pass. What happens if you run the tests again?

The one test that should not pass is testMethodLOC.

Cheers,
Doru

On 23 Sep 2011, at 14:40, jannik.laval wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am merging the two classes.
> All but 11 tests pass.
>
> The 11 tests which do not pass are about properties are in FamixPropertiesTest.
> all accesses at any property return nil.
> I do not understand why.
>
> example in testClassHierarchy, the first line  return nil :
> ---
> testClassHierarchy
> self assert: (self nodeClass propertyNamed: #NOC) = 2.
> ---
>
> Has anyone any idea ?
> ---
> Jannik Laval

www.tudorgirba.com

"Every thing has its own flow."

Re: Merging MooseEntity and MooseElement

jannik laval
Iep, I saw that,

But if I run again the tests, they do not pass.
And I do not understand where is the problem :(

Jannik

On Sep 23, 2011, at 15:44 , Tudor Girba wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Actually, this test should pass. What happens if you run the tests again?
>
> The one test that should not pass is testMethodLOC.
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> On 23 Sep 2011, at 14:40, jannik.laval wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am merging the two classes.
>> All but 11 tests pass.
>>
>> The 11 tests which do not pass are about properties are in FamixPropertiesTest.
>> all accesses at any property return nil.
>> I do not understand why.
>>
>> example in testClassHierarchy, the first line  return nil :
>> ---
>> testClassHierarchy
>> self assert: (self nodeClass propertyNamed: #NOC) = 2.
>> ---
>>
>> Has anyone any idea ?
>> ---
>> Jannik Laval

> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Every thing has its own flow."

---
Jannik Laval

Re: Merging MooseEntity and MooseElement

jannik laval
Ok, this is a pragma which referred to MooseElement....
All tests pass. I am committing.

Jannik

On Sep 23, 2011, at 16:00 , jannik.laval wrote:

> Iep, I saw that,
>
> But if I run again the tests, they do not pass.
> And I do not understand where is the problem :(
>
> Jannik
>
> On Sep 23, 2011, at 15:44 , Tudor Girba wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Actually, this test should pass. What happens if you run the tests again?
>>
>> The one test that should not pass is testMethodLOC.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>

>> On 23 Sep 2011, at 14:40, jannik.laval wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I am merging the two classes.
>>> All but 11 tests pass.
>>>
>>> The 11 tests which do not pass are about properties are in FamixPropertiesTest.
>>> all accesses at any property return nil.
>>> I do not understand why.
>>>
>>> example in testClassHierarchy, the first line  return nil :
>>> ---
>>> testClassHierarchy
>>> self assert: (self nodeClass propertyNamed: #NOC) = 2.
>>> ---
>>>
>>> Has anyone any idea ?
>>> ---
>>> Jannik Laval

>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>
>> "Every thing has its own flow."

> ---
> Jannik Laval

---
Jannik Laval

Re: Merging MooseEntity and MooseElement

Tudor Girba-2
Hi Jannik,

It's difficult to see it remotely :).

Either commit what you have (and merge with the changes I committed in the meantime), or let me do this one. Just let us know.

Cheers,
Doru

On 23 Sep 2011, at 16:00, jannik.laval wrote:

> Iep, I saw that,
>
> But if I run again the tests, they do not pass.
> And I do not understand where is the problem :(
>
> Jannik
>
> On Sep 23, 2011, at 15:44 , Tudor Girba wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Actually, this test should pass. What happens if you run the tests again?
>>
>> The one test that should not pass is testMethodLOC.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>

>> On 23 Sep 2011, at 14:40, jannik.laval wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I am merging the two classes.
>>> All but 11 tests pass.
>>>
>>> The 11 tests which do not pass are about properties are in FamixPropertiesTest.
>>> all accesses at any property return nil.
>>> I do not understand why.
>>>
>>> example in testClassHierarchy, the first line  return nil :
>>> ---
>>> testClassHierarchy
>>> self assert: (self nodeClass propertyNamed: #NOC) = 2.
>>> ---
>>>
>>> Has anyone any idea ?
>>> ---
>>> Jannik Laval

>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>
>> "Every thing has its own flow."

> ---
> Jannik Laval

www.tudorgirba.com

"Presenting is storytelling."

Re: Merging MooseEntity and MooseElement

jannik laval
I commit,

I keep the class MooseElement outside the hierarchy of Moose.
I created a method new with a deprecation message.

It should be removed for the release, or maybe after, I do not know the process.

Jannik

On Sep 23, 2011, at 16:33 , jannik.laval wrote:

> Ok, this is a pragma which referred to MooseElement....
> All tests pass. I am committing.
>
> Jannik
>
> On Sep 23, 2011, at 16:00 , jannik.laval wrote:
>
>> Iep, I saw that,
>>
>> But if I run again the tests, they do not pass.
>> And I do not understand where is the problem :(
>>
>> Jannik
>>
>> On Sep 23, 2011, at 15:44 , Tudor Girba wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Actually, this test should pass. What happens if you run the tests again?
>>>
>>> The one test that should not pass is testMethodLOC.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Doru

>>> --
>>> www.tudorgirba.com