Merging

1 message Options

Merging

David McCloskey
I'm trying to merge code in Pharo 1.0 and I figured out how to point the arrows the right way but I can't figure out how to say that I'm done or accept my changes.  There are 2 conflicts. If I right click on the message name in the top left pane, I can pick to keep current version, use incoming version, or mark as conflict.  This works on a whole-message basis. But I can also click on the arrows in between the 2 versions of code and pick that I want one line from current version, one from incoming version, etc.  How can I then say that I want to use the result of that to resolve the conflict?

--
Dave McCloskey