Merry Christmas and happy new year!

Janko Mivšek
Dear friends of Aida/Web,

I'd like to wish you merry Christmas and happy, prosperous and fruitful
new year. And I wish that you'll be able to raise fruits on top of
Aida/Web too.

It was quite a year for Aida/Web, starting with it's own site in
January, a mailing list in May, very important Squeak port in June,
version 5.4 in August and finale in November: Aida/Scribo CMS project
was started and we are in the middle of designing a logo.

What are plans for new year? First and foremost Aida 6.0 with
Aida/Scribo included! I hope we will manage that in 1Q. A lot of
enhancements of Aida are planned too: better i8n with support for
multilingual text on web pages, also multilingual content on
Aida/Scribo. Then enhanced and even more ajaxified component model, with
a modality and call:answer semantics included. And a lot of small
enhancements of course!

I hope we will soon have a new logo and website design too. We have a
good designer on our side so what we need is just a little patience ;)

I'd like to thank you all contributors, users and supporters of Aida for
your both concrete help and best wishes, all of you contributed to the
success of Aida in this year and all of you are encouraging us to follow
the path in a new year.

What I would really like is to say special thanks to: Nicolas, Nicholas,
Dirk, Michael, Damir, Monty, Stefan, Giorgio and Bruno. You were the
ones who actually started Aida community in this year!

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Miv?ek
AIDA/Web
http://www.aidaweb.si

Merry Christmas and happy new year!

Nicolas Petton
Thank you Janko,

Merry Christmas and happy new year !

Nicolas

2007/12/26, Janko Miv?ek <janko.mivsek at eranova.si>:

> Dear friends of Aida/Web,
>
> I'd like to wish you merry Christmas and happy, prosperous and fruitful
> new year. And I wish that you'll be able to raise fruits on top of
> Aida/Web too.
>
> It was quite a year for Aida/Web, starting with it's own site in
> January, a mailing list in May, very important Squeak port in June,
> version 5.4 in August and finale in November: Aida/Scribo CMS project
> was started and we are in the middle of designing a logo.
>
> What are plans for new year? First and foremost Aida 6.0 with
> Aida/Scribo included! I hope we will manage that in 1Q. A lot of
> enhancements of Aida are planned too: better i8n with support for
> multilingual text on web pages, also multilingual content on
> Aida/Scribo. Then enhanced and even more ajaxified component model, with
> a modality and call:answer semantics included. And a lot of small
> enhancements of course!
>
> I hope we will soon have a new logo and website design too. We have a
> good designer on our side so what we need is just a little patience ;)
>
> I'd like to thank you all contributors, users and supporters of Aida for
> your both concrete help and best wishes, all of you contributed to the
> success of Aida in this year and all of you are encouraging us to follow
> the path in a new year.
>
> What I would really like is to say special thanks to: Nicolas, Nicholas,
> Dirk, Michael, Damir, Monty, Stefan, Giorgio and Bruno. You were the
> ones who actually started Aida community in this year!
>
> Best regards
> Janko
>

> --
> Janko Miv?ek
> AIDA/Web
> Smalltalk Web Application Server
> http://www.aidaweb.si

Nicolas Petton

http://nico.bioskop.fr
Une pi?ce jointe HTML a ?t? nettoy?e...

Merry Christmas and happy new year!

giorgiof
Hi, Janko,

to you and to averyone on this list: hope you had a Merry Christmas and I
wish you an happy new year (and peaceful too)

Giorgio

On Dec 27, 2007 3:42 AM, nicolas petton <petton.nicolas at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you Janko,
>
> Merry Christmas and happy new year !
>
> Nicolas
>
> 2007/12/26, Janko Miv?ek <janko.mivsek at eranova.si>:
>
> > Dear friends of Aida/Web,
> >
> > I'd like to wish you merry Christmas and happy, prosperous and fruitful
> > new year. And I wish that you'll be able to raise fruits on top of
> > Aida/Web too.
> >
> > It was quite a year for Aida/Web, starting with it's own site in
> > January, a mailing list in May, very important Squeak port in June,
> > version 5.4 in August and finale in November: Aida/Scribo CMS project
> > was started and we are in the middle of designing a logo.
> >
> > What are plans for new year? First and foremost Aida 6.0 with
> > Aida/Scribo included! I hope we will manage that in 1Q. A lot of
> > enhancements of Aida are planned too: better i8n with support for
> > multilingual text on web pages, also multilingual content on
> > Aida/Scribo. Then enhanced and even more ajaxified component model, with
> > a modality and call:answer semantics included. And a lot of small
> > enhancements of course!
> >
> > I hope we will soon have a new logo and website design too. We have a
> > good designer on our side so what we need is just a little patience ;)
> >
> > I'd like to thank you all contributors, users and supporters of Aida for
> >
> > your both concrete help and best wishes, all of you contributed to the
> > success of Aida in this year and all of you are encouraging us to follow
> > the path in a new year.
> >
> > What I would really like is to say special thanks to: Nicolas, Nicholas,
> >
> > Dirk, Michael, Damir, Monty, Stefan, Giorgio and Bruno. You were the
> > ones who actually started Aida community in this year!
> >
> > Best regards
> > Janko
> >

> > --
> > Janko Miv?ek
> > AIDA/Web
> > Smalltalk Web Application Server
> > http://www.aidaweb.si

> Nicolas Petton
>
> http://nico.bioskop.fr

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Merry Christmas and happy new year!

Nicholas Moore
Janko,
Thank you, Aida/Web has been an inspiration.

I wish a happy and prosperous new year  to you and the community, and
look forward to the next crop of Aida fruit! I think 2008 will be a good
year for us.

Kind regards

Nicholas

--