MessageNotUnderstood: LargePositiveInteger>>pixelValueForDepth:

MessageNotUnderstood: LargePositiveInteger>>pixelValueForDepth:

garduino
Hi:

Frequently, working on a 1.2 image downloaded from Hudson page, I get
the subject error using the browser. It get also a red rectangle with
yellow diagonal.

A quick search on the open 1.2 issues not shown nothing.

It's a know problem? Exist some workaround?

Thanks.

Germán S. Arduino  <gsa @ arsol.net>   Twitter: garduino
Arduino Software & Web Hosting   http://www.arduinosoftware.com
PasswordsPro  http://www.passwordspro.com

Re: MessageNotUnderstood: LargePositiveInteger>>pixelValueForDepth:

garduino
mmm, may be is related with an old Cog version.

Seems not happen with 2361.

2011/2/26 Germán Arduino <[hidden email]>:

> Hi:
>
> Frequently, working on a 1.2 image downloaded from Hudson page, I get
> the subject error using the browser. It get also a red rectangle with
> yellow diagonal.
>
> A quick search on the open 1.2 issues not shown nothing.
>
> It's a know problem? Exist some workaround?
>
> Thanks.

> Germán S. Arduino  <gsa @ arsol.net>   Twitter: garduino
> Arduino Software & Web Hosting   http://www.arduinosoftware.com
> PasswordsPro  http://www.passwordspro.com

Re: MessageNotUnderstood: LargePositiveInteger>>pixelValueForDepth:

Henrik Sperre Johansen
Germán Arduino wrote
mmm, may be is related with an old Cog version.

Seems not happen with 2361.
Yes, it is :)

Cheers,
Henry

Re: MessageNotUnderstood: LargePositiveInteger>>pixelValueForDepth:

garduino
Thanks Henry.