MessageNotUnderstood documentary

Daniel Krasner
Dear all,
     There is a documentary film project underway that aims to tell the story of personal computing through the words of its pioneers. At a time when the impact of these technologies is ever-present and ever-powerful, recording their story, their original goals and visions, as well as their take on today is critical.

We all care deeply about computing and see its great potential, but as the world at large plows ahead blanketed by technology, the understanding of where it all came from needs to become part of the global discourse.

Please support and spread the message.

All the best,
Daniel

Re: MessageNotUnderstood documentary

Jerry Kott-3
That’s cool. I posted on some local slack channels where I know some folks care about this.

Jerry Kott
This message has been digitally signed.
PGP Fingerprint:
A9181736DD2F1B6CC7CF9E51AC8514F48C0979A5