MetaSource demo app working again

Torsten Bergmann
MetaSource (a demo seaside app) was moved to Pharo 1.1.
The loading via ConfigurationOfMetaSource/ConfigurationOfPharo
is now working again.

Image Building is very easy (but slow) - just drop
the attached file onto an up to date (#11367) Pharo 1.1. core
image and select "file in" or evaluate the containted code
in a workspace.

When finished select "Tools" -> "MetaSource" from the world
menu and then "Start" and "Browse" to open the app in the web browser.

Tested on Windows. Would be nice if someone has the time to
test a Linux or Mac build. Thanks.

Bye
T.

run.st (184 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: MetaSource demo app working again

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Mariano Martinez Peck wrote
Cool Torsten. I have just tested in Mac and I got  a problem since
ExternalWebBrowserMacOS class >> isApplescriptAvailable  uses SMSqueakMap
I had fixed this and made a new ConfigurationOf, but I don't have write access to the EWB repo, so they are both here: http://www.squeaksource.com/SPDProjectUpdates
Cheers,
Sean