Metacello / Iceberg flags

alistairgrant
Hi All,

I'm sure I saw a message on this list (maybe pharo-dev) that specified a
flag that will cause github repositories loaded through Metacello to be
automatically added to Iceberg.

My memory is that it was on prior to the Pharo 6 release, and turned off
just before the release.

I've searched through the mailing list archives, but haven't been able
to find it.

Can someone kindly help my failing memory?

Thanks,
Alistair

Re: Metacello / Iceberg flags

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

It is a setting.

You can search for it in the Settings browser (Enable Metacello integration), or execute the following:
Iceberg enableMetacelloIntegration: true.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Speaking louder won't make the point worthier."

Re: Metacello / Iceberg flags

alistairgrant
On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 03:27:28PM +0200, Tudor Girba wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It is a setting.
>
> You can search for it in the Settings browser (Enable Metacello integration), or execute the following:
> Iceberg enableMetacelloIntegration: true.
>
> Cheers,
> Doru

That's the one.

Thanks, Doru!