Metacello Preview release 1.0-beta.32.2

Metacello Preview release 1.0-beta.32.2 – The Metacello Preview release (1.0-beta.32.2) is ready for preview! The Metacello Preview release provides the following features: - Metace...
Hi Dale. Thanks for all your great work. Several months/weeks ago I reported a problem I faced when using my ConfigurationOfMariano where I grou...
Do you have a more specific reference/description to/of the issue? Was there a bug filed? I recall the discussion, but not the details ... a link ...
Thanks, Dale!!
On Sunday, July 29, 2012 5:34:42 PM UTC+1, Sean DeNigris wrote: > > > Dale Henrichs wrote > > > > The Metacello Previe...