Metacello load baselines/configurations only

Metacello load baselines/configurations only

Peter Uhnak
Hi,

is there a way to instruct Metacello to only install BaselineOfs/ConfigurationOfs instead of the entire project? For the purposes of analyzing dependencies.

Thanks,
Peter

Re: Metacello load baselines/configurations only

NorbertHartl

> Am 03.10.2018 um 08:34 schrieb Peter Uhnak <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi,
>
> is there a way to instruct Metacello to only install BaselineOfs/ConfigurationOfs instead of the entire project? For the purposes of analyzing dependencies.

Isn‘t this the case if you use fetch instead if load?

Norbert

> Thanks,
> Peter

Re: Metacello load baselines/configurations only

Guillermo Polito

On Wed, Oct 3, 2018 at 9:28 AM Norbert Hartl <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Am 03.10.2018 um 08:34 schrieb Peter Uhnak <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi,
>
> is there a way to instruct Metacello to only install BaselineOfs/ConfigurationOfs instead of the entire project? For the purposes of analyzing dependencies.

Isn‘t this the case if you use fetch instead if load?

Yeh, but I don't think fetch is recursive...
You have also #record that will return a list of things to load.

Norbert

--

Guille Polito

Research Engineer

CRIStAL - UMR 9189

French National Center for Scientific Research - http://www.cnrs.fr

Web: http://guillep.github.io

Phone: +33 06 52 70 66 13

Re: Metacello load baselines/configurations only

Dale Henrichs-3
Use the Metacello `get` command:

     Metacello new
         repository: '...';
         get

Just the baseline (or Configuration) will be loaded.

Dale