Metacello questions

Metacello questions – Hi - I've been trying to wet my feet with Metacello a little by writing a ConfigurationOfWebClient and in the process I've come across variou...
On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 7:06 AM, Andreas Raab <andreas.raab@...> wrote: > Hi - > > I've been trying to wet my feet with Metacel...
GRRRR gmail shortcuts... 4) How does one define dependencies that differ based on platform? >> >> In WebClient, the WebClient-...
Andreas, You have bumped into a bug in Metacello 1.0-beta.26. I discovered the bug a couple of weeks ago while using Metacello in GLASS so the ...
Andreas, I'm going to be in meetings all day long, but I do have an answer for question #1 ... I'll reply in more detail to the other questions...
On 5/6/2010 9:55 AM, Dale wrote: > I'm going to be in meetings all day long, but I do have an answer for > question #1 ... I'll reply in m...
Andreas, The difference is that you introduced the package 'Javascript-Core-Top' and that package doesn't exist:) So the #includes: directi...
On 5/5/2010 11:36 PM, Torsten Bergmann wrote: > Just have a look at ConfigurationOfSQLite3 for a simple > example. This one has a "pr...
Andreas, The documentation is correct and your understanding is correct ... at the moment I'm not exactly sure why the Help System is not loa...
On 5/6/2010 10:29 AM, Dale wrote: > The documentation is correct and your understanding is correct ... at the > moment I'm not exactly sur...