Metacello

Geert Claes
Administrator
Is there a metacello (ConfigurationOfAIDAWeb type of thing) install for AIDA Web?

Re: Metacello

Janko Mivšek
Hi Geert,

On 02. 01. 2010 08:55, Geert Claes wrote:

> Is there a metacello (ConfigurationOfAIDAWeb type of thing) install for AIDA
> Web?

Not yet, but it would be nice to have. I'm not yet good enough with
Metacello, can maybe you spend a minute to make it? Installing Aida is
really simple, you install three things in that order:

        Sport
        Swazoo
        Aida

All latest versions. This is done intentionally so simple to allow easy
installation for users, without needing some extra configurators etc.
But Metacello seems that it can help here, so we can put Aida in more
than one package in the future.

Concretely, for Squeak and Pharo (from
http://www.aidaweb.si/download.html), you currently need:

        http://www.squeaksource.com/SPort/Sport-2.031.mcz
        http://www.squeaksource.com/Swazoo/Swazoo-2.2.mcz
        http://www.squeaksource.com/Aida/Aida6.0.mcz

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web

Re: Metacello

Geert Claes
Administrator

Janko Mivšek wrote
... I'm not yet good enough with Metacello, can maybe you spend a minute to make it? ...
Me neither unfortunately ... I'll do it the manual way again for now :)