MetacelloPharoPlatform>>#do:displaying:

Sven Van Caekenberghe
This was *very* annoying, getting a deprecation a million times when load a Metacello config.

MetacelloPharoPlatform>>#do:displaying:

should be using #current: instead of #value:

do: aBlock displaying: aString

        self bypassProgressBars ifTrue: [ ^super do: aBlock displaying: aString ].
        aString
                displayProgressAt: Sensor cursorPoint
                from: 0 to: 2
                during: [:bar |
                        bar current: 1.
                        aBlock value.
                        bar current: 2 ]

(fileout attached).

I am not suret where this class lives or comes from.

Sven

--
Sven Van Caekenberghe
http://stfx.eu

MetacelloPharoPlatform-dodisplaying.st (624 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: MetacelloPharoPlatform>>#do:displaying:

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Sven Van Caekenberghe wrote
MetacelloPharoPlatform>>#do:displaying:
should be using #current: instead of #value:
I created an issue and posted to the Metacello list...
http://forum.world.st/MetacelloPharoPlatform-gt-gt-do-displaying-for-Pharo-2-0-td4636679.html

Cheers,
Sean
Cheers,