Method Categories

Geoff Waddington
I know this is cosmetic, but since 6.x is imminent, thought it was worth
mentioning. The Class Browser >> Method menu allows categorization of
methods but the nomenclature is misleading, I believe. With a method
selected the choices "Add Category" and "Remove Category" are available, I
think a better nomenclature would be: "Add To Category" and "Remove From
Category" I might even change it in my image :-)  -- Geoff

Re: Method Categories

Blair McGlashan-2
"Geoff Waddington" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:Qq22c.1413$[hidden email]...
> I know this is cosmetic, but since 6.x is imminent, thought it was worth
> mentioning. The Class Browser >> Method menu allows categorization of
> methods but the nomenclature is misleading, I believe. With a method
> selected the choices "Add Category" and "Remove Category" are available, I
> think a better nomenclature would be: "Add To Category" and "Remove From
> Category" I might even change it in my image :-)  -- Geoff

You're right Geoff. The current wording is confusing, since one doesn't add
categories to methods, but the other way around. Recorded as #1507.

Regards

Blair