'[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]La connexion est occupée avec les résultats d''un autre hstmt'

1 message Options

'[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]La connexion est occupée avec les résultats d''un autre hstmt'

Maarten Mostert-2

For those of you who didn't learn french on the pillow like me this means: "The connection is occupied with the result of some other hstmt."
This problem comes up inconsistently on the most simple of queries like: aSession readOneOf: PlannedTask where: [:each | each task_id = (eachL at: 1)].
Often it comes up within unIntatiated values, it is largely inconsistent and currently only arises uder SQLServer.
You can see some of these in the following screencast which ends up in a freeze of the UI process:

Notice that in the screencast I switch from Acces to Postgres to Oracle end then to SQLServer. In this case the first time I login SQLServer it does the post login queries correctly, the second time it blocks with the above mentioned message.

Another thing I would like to mention here is the nmber of failures I encounter when running the Glorp Test, is this related ?

With my SQServeur Express 2005 database I get:    Failed: 871 run, 1 failed, 433 errors.

When running Oracle XE I have the following results:    Failed: 869 run, 0 failed, 2 errors.

Best regards,

@+Maarten,